Date:      Thu, 18 May 2000 11:24:03 -0700 (PDT)
From:      William Woods <bwoods2@uswest.net>
To:        Thomas Shay <tshay@email.unc.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Rec. PCMCIA cards for Thinkpad 600E

For Ethernet I use a 3Com 3CCFE574BT on the exact same system, works like
a charm. I dont have the system in front of me, but I use a 3com modem in
it too.

NOTICE TO BULK E-MAILERS: Pursuant to US Code, Title 47, Chapter 5,
Subchapter II, 227, and all unsolicited commercial e-mail sent to this
address is subject to a download and archival fee in the amount of $500 US