Date:      Sun, 22 Feb 2004 10:22:42 -0500
From:      Marty Landman <MLandman@face2interface.com>
To:        Quintin Riis <webmaster@countrypure.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: seeking shell scripting resources

At 10:09 AM 2/22/2004, Quintin Riis wrote:

>Are you using bash?

I'm new and want to learn scripting to help with running my network. So I'm
completely flexible as I don't know enough to have any preferences.

>Try /usr/ports/shells/bash2/work/bash-2.05b/examples/ for a few examples.

Ok, making /usr/ports/shells/bash2/ now and then I'll see what's in there.

Haven't found much around at all on shell programming and would like to
start learning it. Any more resources would be most welcome to find out about.

Thanks Quintin.

Marty Landman   Face 2 Interface Inc 845-679-9387
This Month's New Quiz --- Past Superbowl Winners