Date:      Thu, 2 Dec 2004 12:54:35 -0800
From:      Murray Stokely <murray@freebsd.org>
To:        announce@freebsd.org
Subject:   [FreeBSD-Announce]  FreeBSD Handbook 3rd Edition, FreeBSD 5.3, FreeBSD Training

FreeBSD Mall, Inc. is happy to announce the availability of the second
volume of the third edition FreeBSD Handbook.  We also have FreeBSD
5.3 DVD and CD-set products and a variety of promotional bundles
available for ordering both at a reduced price.  If you haven't yet
placed your order, you may do so at http://www.freebsdmall.com.

Next week we will be offering our last week-long FreeBSD System
Administration class of the year.  In addition to CDs, DVDs, books,
and training about FreeBSD, we also have a large collection of FreeBSD
shirts, hats, jackets, boxer shorts, stickers, case-plates, coffee
mugs, mouse pads, and other promotional materials.