Date:      Fri, 20 Mar 1998 15:42:36 -0700 (MST)
From:      Atipa <freebsd@atipa.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   2.2.6-031298-BETA's sysinstall doesnt like kernel.GENERIC

I got a bunch of these warnings when I tried to run /stand/sysinstall w/
the kernel.GENERIC from that same release. My own custom built kernel does
not print messages, but the disk accesses make me think it is just being
quiet about it.

sysinstall still runs fine, but I thought these errors may be pertinent.

Machine is PPro 180 w/ IDE disks, 128MB RAM, Natoma Chipset (Intel
VS440FX motherboard). Hardware is good (ran make world a couple times w/o
any errors).

Kevin