Date:      Fri, 20 Jun 2003 21:51:29 +0100
From:      Mark Murray <mark@grondar.org>
To:        "Alex Ayala" <alex@ayalanetworks.com>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Email accounts on FreeBSD 5.1-RELEASE

"Alex Ayala" writes:

> I got a question, if I want to create an email account on my Freebsd 5.1
> box, but not let them have shell access do I just do a "adduser" and specify
> /sbin/nologin?

"If I want an off-road vehicle, do I just buy a Land Rover?" It usually
comes to quite a lot more than that, depending on what it is you want
to do _exactly_.

The above will work in certain circumstances, but simple testing will
tell you that. What we can't tell is whether you need a Land Rover or
a Bulldozer. :-)

Mark Murray
iumop ap!sdn w,I idlaH