Date:      Thu, 25 May 2000 14:46:59 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Nils Holland <nils@nightcastleproductions.org>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   NFS problems

Ok, today for the first time I wanted to use NFS in order to update a few
FreeBSD machines on my network. So I've first built and installed the
latest sources on that machine. Then, according to the FreeBSD handbook, I
tried to mount the filesystem of the next machine to be updated.

I entered: mount -t nfs sundance:/ /mnt

I got the following message:

Cannot MNT RPC: RPC: Programm not registered.

I looked through various configuration files and manpages but I wasn't
able to find out what's wrong. Possibly someone can help me...

See ya,
Nils