Date:      Thu, 15 Oct 1998 16:39:19 -0400
From:      Drew Baxter <netmonger@genesis.ispace.com>
To:        Sean Harding <sharding@oregon.uoregon.edu>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Service unavailable to grog@lemis.com or grog@freebie.lemis.com

I'll subscribe to more as time passes.. Luckily I have mail filters that
dump it into other folders.. Would make matters confusing if I had to paw
through to find work-related mail..

At 10:36 PM 10/14/98 -0700, Sean Harding wrote:
>On Wed, 14 Oct 1998, Drew Baxter wrote:
>
>> Just subscribed to FreeBSD-Chat.. I figure I might as well go for the gold,
>> already get 30+ messages a day traffic from freebsd.org. :-)
>
>Only 30? Bah! Yesterday my stats show that I got 209 (of 1160 total)
>messages from the -bsd lists.
>
>So what if I spend waaayy too much of my day reading e-mail? :-)
>
>sean
>
>--
>Sean Harding sharding@oregon.uoregon.edu|"Remember how it all began
>http://gladstone.uoregon.edu/~sharding/ | The apple and the fall of man"
>Consulting: http://www.efn.org/~seanh/  | --Natalie Merchant

---
Drew "Droobie" Baxter
Network Admin/Professional Computer Nerd(TM)
OneEX: The OneNetwork Exchange 207-942-0275
http://www.droo.orland.me.us