Date:      Wed, 9 May 2001 12:24:05 -0400
From:      "Nathan Vidican" <nathan@vidican.com>
To:        "FreeBSD Questions" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   lls libraries not installing with 4.3-RELEASE, at all

I'm not getting OpenSSL, or any ssl librairies for that matter when I
install 4.3-RELEASE. I have re-installed a second time now, (via ftp), and
still no such files. I have nothing reported when I do 'ls -la *ssl*' in the
following directories: /usr/lib, /usr/libexec, /usr/local/lib,
/usr/local/libexec. Any ideas why? I installed distros bin, local, compat4x,
crypto, ports, and manpages.

Nathan Vidican
Nathan@Vidican.com
http://Nathan.Vidican.com/