Date:      Thu, 23 Jul 1998 08:22:48 -0700
From:      "Robert Barish" <goose@iefx.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   windows98 and freeBSD

Hi:
I am self teaching myself FreeBSd.  I have two basic questions.  The first
is I am currently using windows 98 and have a quantum 3.5 gig hard drive
that is partioned as follow drive c for 2gig.  This is where I installed
win98.  I have the other drive as the D drive.  I partioned this so I could
hopefully install D with FreeBSD.  Will I be able to do this and how should
I proceed.

The second question is there any really good books or reading material that
assume a person knows nothing about unix and breaks it down.  My whole
purpose in learning is career orientated and I do not have the money for
classes.  I consider myself an intermediate level user and wish to grow in
this area.

Thanks for all you help.

Robert Barsh