Date:      Wed, 7 Aug 2002 02:37:56 +0200
From:      "Jocke Andersson" <joakim.andersson@tripnet.se>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Making an alias for my network

Hello,

I'm pretty new to FBSD, origin from the linux world, when I last had a linux
up'n'runnin I easily made an alias for the network to work on my internal
net, no i dont want a nat or anything I just want to make an alias of xl0 in
my case but I haven't found anything on the net to help me in this case.

I know howto read, so it's ok with rtfm if someone kind soul just would give
me an url to a manual for it :)

Cheers J