Date:      Mon, 5 Feb 1996 14:48:40 -0500
From:      Jerry Kendall <jerry@border.com>
To:        Scott Johnson <johnson@planet.ch>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Manual

On Sat, 4 Feb 1995, Scott Johnson wrote:

I seem to recall that it is on the 'live file system' CD that came with
the package when you purchased FreeBSD 2.1

> Is it possiable to download the FreeBSD Manual NOT in the unix
> man form...like in the html form.
>

> Thank you

Any comments or opinions in this message are my own and may or may not reflect
the comments or opinions of my present or previous employers.

                    Jerry Kendall      Border Network Technologies Inc.
         System Software Engineer      Tel +1-416-368-7157 ext 303
                 jerry@border.com      Fax +1-416-368-7178