Date:      Sun, 23 Apr 2000 17:37:50 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb@hub.freebsd.org>
To:        msmith@freebsd.org
Cc:        dillon@apollo.backplane.com, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Linux emulation scripting fix to be committed to 5.x and 4.x wednesday

> BTW; whilst I think Poul was entirely the wrong person to raise the
> issue, I agree that you probably want to hang back on MFCing the linux
> scripting changes for a week or so.  This is really just common sense.

	recently i added autoload to a usb related kernel module.
very handy to have....just like with ifconfing autoloading ethernet
drivers.  i did an immediate MFC.  i was WRONG.  i should not have
done that.  even though it does strike me as an obivious win to have
the autoload.

	lets let every change sit in -current for a little while
before the MFC occurs.

jmb