Date:      Fri, 19 May 2000 16:07:29 +1000
From:      Danny <dannyh@idx.com.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Fwd: Re: HElp

Subject: Re: HElp
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 09:50:26 +0800
From: Brown <sportage@southwest.com.au>

i did that and i got the message
can't open /dev/ad1s1a: Device Not Confiqured
can't open /dev/ad1s1f: Device Not Confiqured
can't open /dev/ad1s1e: Device Not Confiqured

i installed from a my c:\ to a slave drive d:\
and then used the install option install from ms-dos partion
i xcopy bin and manpages as the online installion tells you on www.freebsd.org

and then removed the c: once install complete
and make the slave drive d: c:\

Please Help or advise on how 2 install correctly