Date:      Wed, 11 Nov 1998 00:52:12 +0100
From:      synker <synker@sanyusan.se>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   procmail tips?

Hi!

First this is not a FreeBSD specific issue but I ask anyway.

I am on several mailing lists, and since my mailbox is getting swamped
I thought you maybe could help me or point me to a place for help.

I never used procmail yet, so can any of you share a .procmailrc maybe?

it would be nice to have like -questions, -current, cvs-all and so on in
separately mailboxes.

And I am using mutt, any tips for managing several mailboxes, or how
does procmail handles this?

I am a bit lazy today, I understand if you just tell me to read procmails
manpage and I will, but not today :-)

Best regards,

Anders 'synker' Andersson
synker@sanyusan.se