Date:      Fri, 07 Dec 2001 01:20:09 -0800
From:      Jordan Hubbard <jkh@winston.freebsd.org>
To:        Makoto Matsushita <matusita@jp.freebsd.org>
Cc:        hubs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: freebsd snapshots and archived releases ?

By the way, the current.freebsd.org hardware was just brought back to
life on a fresh 4.4 install at Qwest tonite and I'm busily working on
reconfiguring things to build -current snapshots again.  Hopefully
within the next 48 hours, the current.freebsd.org snapshot mechanism
will be back in business (I need at least 24 hours just to mirror back
all those -current packages).

FYI,

- Jordan