Date:      Wed, 12 Apr 2000 21:01:58 -0700
From:      "Donald Fast" <djfast@telus.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: does the "Windows" key not have a keycode?

The key equivalent is Ctrl - Esc.  (Ctrl-Esc has the same result in Windows as pressing the "windows key")  The context menu
key (the other new "Win" key) is equilvalent to a right click.

Ctrl - Esc is press and hold the Ctrl key and press the Esc key.

you must be pretty young (if the keyboard is older than you).  I'm glad you got started right (with BSD).

Donald Fast