Date:      15 Jan 2001 07:16:16 -0600
From:      Lars Eighner <eighner@io.com>
To:        Josef Karthauser <joe@tao.org.uk>
Cc:        xlr82xs <xlr82xs@sdf.lonestar.org>, Trend Hanger <hangersales@sina.com>, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: We are exporting quality Hanger for cloth, pants

In our last episode,  <20010115115322.C3578@tao.org.uk>,
the lovely and talented Josef Karthauser

> On Mon, Jan 15, 2001 at 09:37:40PM +1000, xlr82xs wrote:
>>  ummmmmm wtf is this doing on the freebsd-stable mailing list ?
>>
>> sorry for the implied language, and lack of written manner, but
>> this came in and confused the hell out of me..

> It's been widespread spammed across a whole chunk of the net - it's
> not just _ALL_ the freebsd lists it's gone to :).

Okay, who sold spamming technology to the Red Chinese?  I think the FBI
needs to lock up Mr. Steve in Phoenix until this is thoroughly investigated.

--
  Lars Eighner           eighner@io.com           http://www.io.com/~eighner/
                      Cole's Law: Thinly sliced cabbage.