Date:      Wed, 15 Sep 1999 23:41:42 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        wwoods@cybcon.com
Cc:        Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD on a IBM Thinkpad 755C

In message <XFMail.990915221942.wwoods@cybcon.com> William Woods writes:
: Ok, I will read the docs...but at least tell me WHAT docs to read...I am not
: above reading by any means....

The atkbd driver

   Driver Flags
     The atkbd driver accepts the following driver flags.  They can be set ei-
     ther in the kernel configuration file (see config(8)),  or else in the
     User Configuration Menu at boot time (see boot(8)).

     bit 2 (ALT_SCANCODESET)
           Certain keyboards, such as those on some ThinkPad models, behave
           like the old XT keyboard and require this option.