Date:      Wed, 6 Oct 1999 17:17:09 -0700
From:      "Stealth93" <stealth93@mediaone.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>

Pardon me if the question seems silly but I am new to the BSD world and
could not find the answer searching the FAQ or Handbook.

I recently set up a BSD Mail Server at the office and accidentally created a
Boot Mgr. on install which was unnecessary as there is only one drive and
one OS on the machine. This causes a problem when re-booting the machine
remotely. Is there a simple way to remove the boot manager and leave the
rest of the disk intact? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Ken Spraker
stealth93@mediaone.net
kens@micro2000.com