Date:      Fri, 13 Feb 1998 00:47:20 +0800 (WST)
From:      Jason McKay <jasonm@barney.webace.com.au>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Restrictions by Time

Hi,

I'm currently setting up an ISP for a friend ... He wishes to go about
things abit differently when it comes to users restrictions.

We don't want any session limits or daily limits, but this is what we do
require:

Each group of the FreeBSD system has different login periods, for example,
group A can only login between 6am and midnight ... if they pass that
period, the system will disconnect them.

If anyone knows of some utility which can enforce this, we would be very
greatful.

Thank you,
Jason McKay.