Date:      Thu, 28 Feb 2008 09:54:15 -0600
From:      Sandy Boelter <sandyb@elitexpo.com>
To:        PCS Printing Solutions <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Services For Your Upcoming Natural & Organic Products Trade Show

   Services For = Your Upcoming Trade Show

    For over 20 Years, = ELITeXPO has been providing

    Tradeshow Shipping Services to = thousands of exhibitors

    at countless events each = year.

   3D""

   There is a Custom Freight Service = Level to Meet Every Shipment's
   Specific Requirements!

    * Next Day & 2nd Day Air Service * =

    * 3 - 5 Day = Economy Service *

    * Full Truckload *

    * International Service = *

   * We offer All-Risk Insurance = & Plasma All-Risk Insurance *

    We = Define VALUE as receiving more service for your = money

    Value =3D Individual Account Representative
    Value = =3D Optimized Pre-Quoted Shipments
    Value =3D Pre-printed Air Bill = & Labels for each shipment
    Value =3D On-line Tracking & = E-Mail Notifications
    Value =3D Shipment Guarantees
    Value = =3D Spend Less Time on Shipping Details & More Time on  Your
    Trade = Show

   Value =3D Being = Accountable To Our Customers

   [1]Click Here to Get a Shipping Estimate

   OR

   [2]Click Here = For A Printable Shipping Estimate Form For Return Via
   Fax

    Contact: Tom = Nourse

    Phone: = 800-543-5484 ext. 3830

    Fax: = 630-830-7205

    Email: [3]tomn@elitexpo.com =

    [4]www.elitexpo.com

   [Logo2.gif"] [2008Booth2.gif"]

   ELITeXPO Cargo = Systems, inc. - 845 Commerce Drive - South Elgin,
   Illinois - = 60177

    If = you no longer wish to receive this information, please call
    800-543-5484 = ext.3816 or [5]reply = to this message and

    put your Company Name in the body of the = email.