Date:      Thu, 13 Aug 1998 10:12:42 -0400
From:      Jen <jrunne@herzog.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        Me at Home <3moons@bway.net>
Subject:   Forgive me...video card question...

Halp...I'm about to defect from RedHat to FreeBSD based on pal's
suggestions...why?

Nobody at Red Hat loves my videocard, it seems...endless problems...It's
a Real (that's the brand name--www.real3d.com) card, Starfighter AGP w/
8megs of RAM.  Yes it's one of the new videocards co-produced with
Intel.

Does FreeBSD like this?

thanks...

--Jen

--
Time it goes/one way it flows/up your pants leg/and out your nose--Mark
Mothersbaugh

Disclaimer:  The contents of this letter, and the content of any sites
referenced in this letter, does not in any way reflect the views,
opinions or policies of my employer.