Date:      Thu, 11 Mar 1999 04:01:04 -0600 (CST)
From:      "Brian Smith" <dbsoft@technologist.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Gimp question.

	I tried to compile Gimp 1.1.2 on FreeBSD, it compiled fine but after running it I got this:

3:57am nuke@vortex-ttyp1 [~] gimp
Message: Passed serialization test

/usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: /usr/local/lib/gimp/1.1/modules/libcolorsel_gtk.so: Undefined symbol "gimp_color_selector_register"
3:57am nuke@vortex-ttyp1 [~] wire_read: unexpected EOF (plug-in crashed?)

Am I doing something wrong? BTW gimp_color_selector_register() is a function which appears to be in the gimp binary
itself.  It was suggested that I mail here with this problem/question.  Thanks for your time!

Brian Smith

P.S. This is the first problem I have had using FreeBSD, keep up the good work!