Date:      Thu, 12 Nov 2015 16:20:32 +0500
From:      jannifer <jennifer.rns40@gmail.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Top  Quality Service in web design and development

Hey,=0D=0A=0D=0AGreetings of the day !=0D=0AMy name is Jennifer, =
Member of Business Development Team.=0D=0A=0D=0AWe take the =
opportunity to inform you that we are a team of Agile Web Designers =
& Developers,  undertaking a plethora of services in the IT =
domain, including Software Development, Web Design & Development =
(multifarious platforms), and SEO. Though, we believe in working =
meticulously, hindrances are negligible and thus, would be proving =
efficiently as Strategic Service Partners to you.=0D=0A=0D=0A=0D=0AOur=
 most competitive IT service offers for new clients include:=0D=0A=0D=0A=
=2E         Website Design & Development ( PHP, .Net, Html5, =
Joomla, Magento, Wordpress etc. ) @ just $10 USD per hour : =
A Custom Designed Website with Unique Logo gives you a distinct =
presence on the world wide web. We also Re-do Existing Websites, =
and your old one gets a Eye-catching and Scintillating New Look.=0D=0A=
=0D=0A.         SEO Package for 3 months @ just $450 USD: The =
traffic increase to your business website soon becomes a revolution.=0D=
=0A=0D=0A.         Hire a Virtual Employee @ Indian Salary package =
@ just $850 USD a month for 172 hours.=0D=0A=0D=0A=0D=0AWe also =
Encourage Outsourced Projects with our global business partners, =
to meet their clients' satisfaction on Quality of the Project =
Delivered and Turn-Around Time.=0D=0A=0D=0A=0D=0AKind regards=0D=0AJen=
nifer.=0D=0A919312639156=0D=0AHelp Desk : +91 11 47049554=0D=0ASkype =
ID: raj30jan