Date:      Wed, 30 May 2007 18:26:46 -0400
From:      Gerard <gerard@seibercom.net>
To:        User Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: SPAM filtering Agent

On Wednesday May 30, 2007 at 07:34:35 (AM) DeadMan Xia .... wrote:

> hope every1 doing fine well i m using QMAIL for email services. I have also
> installed SPAM ASSASINS while installing Qmail. Now i m getting too much
> SPAM in every mailbox of my domain.
>
> Kindly help me out and tell me what shld i do. which spam filter is should
> use and how to configure and install that filter.

Before anyone can assist you, it will require you detailing exactly what
you are doing. Showing your 'Spam Assassin' configuration file would be
useful. I know nothing about Qmail, so I cannot help you there. You
might be better served trying the Qmail and Spam Assassin mailing lists.

--
Gerard

Next time you see someone "acting stupid" ... consider the possibility
it might be the real thing.