Date:      Thu, 6 Feb 2003 14:23:53 -0200
From:      Fred Souza <fred@storming.org>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Linux networking emulation broken?

--0OAP2g/MAC+5xKAE

Hi again,

  After noticing a huge delay between host names resolution and the
  beginning of pages loading with Opera (6.11/Linux), I noticed that it
  is trying to connect to 4.0.0.0:111 instead of the usual
  127.0.0.1:111. I worked it around by setting up 4.0.0.0/32 as an alias
  on lo0, but this obviously shouldn't be happening.

  The Opera port was installed back when I still ran 4.7-STABLE and was
  working fine up to the two most recent updates (I try building
  kernel/world every week for testing), so I don't think it's an Opera
  fault per se. Any ideas?

  Fred

--=20
"Death is only a state of mind.
Only it doesn't leave you much time to think about anything else."

--0OAP2g/MAC+5xKAE

--0OAP2g/MAC+5xKAE--