Date:      Tue, 2 Apr 2002 13:32:09 -0500
From:      Jerry A! <jerry@thehutt.org>
To:        stan <stanb@awod.com>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Imagemagic port build failure

On Tue, Apr 02, 2002 at 01:07:45PM -0500, stan wrote:
: Tyring to update my 4.5 STABLE machine, and the Imagemagic port fails to
: configure:

<snip, snip>

: It was created by configure, which was
: generated by GNU Autoconf 2.52.  Invocation command line was

<snip, snip>

I've noticed that all of the postings you've submitted today are failing
during configure and that you're using autoconf 2.52.

Autoconf 2.53 is the current version.  I'm guessing that you may have
some dependency issues that you need to resolve before you begin
updating ports.

Could you please post the output of "portversion" and/or "portversion
-c" so we can figure this out?

        --Jerry

Open-Source software isn't a matter of life or death...
...It's much more important than that!