Date:      Thu, 13 Jun 2002 16:58:44 -0400
From:      "Tommie \"TJ\" Fitzgerald, Jr." <mercury12@myrealbox.com>
To:        "Chip Morton" <tech_info@threespace.com>
Cc:        "FreeBSD-Chat" <freebsd-chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: looking for computer exp.

I believe you are correct about NetBEUI.  W2K doesn't use it either, at
least not by default.  I forgot to mention, client for microsoft networks is
installed on each machine, so technically it's a Microsoft network (ugh)
I've got here.  When I uninstall MS Networks Client and File and Printer
Sharing service, will I need to do anything to my tcp/ip configuration?  I
have considered using ipx/spx too, but fewer services installed = fewer
vulnerabilities in the network, or so I'm told.

Thanks a lot, you all have been I lot more help than I could expect,
considering that I'm still stuck in MS World!

Tommie F