Date:      Mon, 04 Dec 2000 11:36:36 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>
Cc:        Sascha Luck <sascha@genesiseurope.net>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Lucent Orinoco Gold PCCard?

In message <3A2BBE2F.FF5CA11@softweyr.com> Wes Peters writes:
: Dell is selling a Lucent-OEMed card for $139.  I don't know if it is a
: Silver or Gold, though.

http://www.comready.com/dlindwwirlan.html

is selling what appears to be a lucentOEM'd card for $119.  It has
40-bit WEP, so I don't know what metal that makes it (despite having
been told the last time this came up).  There's no external antenna
connector, however.  Still not a bad price and with $20 of the price
point for taking my whole house wireless.

Warner