Date:      Mon, 20 Sep 1999 15:35:56 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Jason Young <doogie@anet-stl.com>
To:        Matthew Hunt <mph@astro.caltech.edu>
Cc:        "David O'Brien" <obrien@FreeBSD.ORG>, Mark Hittinger <bugs@freebsd.netcom.com>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ep0 etherlink III breakage

I'm not certain what the problem is, but the ep0 changes that generated
the HEADS UP messages affect _only_ PC Cards. The other sections of code
are untouched. Further, I'm 99% sure the only card that could possibly
have been broken by the probe change is the 3C574 PC Card (not 3C574B).

Jason Young
accessUS Chief Network Engineer