Date:      Mon, 12 Nov 2001 22:30:44 +0100
From:      "Steve O'Hara-Smith" <steve@sohara.org>
To:        Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: KDE init [was RE: DCOP server problem...]

On Mon, 12 Nov 2001 09:32:12 -0500
Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org> wrote:

> Matt,
>
> Check out /usr/ports/sysutils/portupgrade.  Automatic port & port
> dependency upgrading, fully recursive.

	Thanks for mentioning this, I installed portupgrade a long
time ago and strangely never did portupgrade portupgrade. That tool
has changed a lot since it first appeared. Anyone with an old version
should definitely upgrade it (ruby too if it's as old as mine was).

--
C:>WIN                                          |     Directable Mirrors
The computer obeys and wins.                    |A Better Way To Focus The Sun