Date:      Mon, 14 Apr 2008 16:47:54 +0200
From:      Albert Shih <Albert.Shih@obspm.fr>
To:        Larry Rosenman <ler@lerctr.org>
Cc:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Production use of JDK15?

 Le 14/04/2008 à 08:40:52-0500, Larry Rosenman a écrit
> Greetings,
>     I'm in the process of getting ready to move a production Software As A
> Service application between data centers.  It currently runs on Red Hat EL4,
> but I much prefer FreeBSD.  Does anyone have any experience with how stable
> the jdk15 ports are in a production environment?  Any gotchas?

What's you mean by jdk15 in production ? Maybe you mean Tomcat ? Or
a special software run under java ? If it's so what's you need to known is
if your software is stable with jdk15 on FreeBSD.

I'm using jdk15 with FreeBSD 6.x and 7.x to run tomcat and don't have any
trouble. But that's just the tomcat, that's not mean if you using tomcat
with your webapp you don't going to have some problems.

Regards.
--
Albert SHIH
SIO batiment 15