Date:      Tue, 23 Jan 2001 15:09:58 -0600 (CST)
From:      Alex Charalabidis <alex@wnm.net>
To:        Alan Gates <agates@eddinc.net>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FTP Install with SMC1211TX Network Card

On Tue, 23 Jan 2001, Alan Gates wrote:

> I am trying to do an FTP install with a SMC1211TX Network Card.  The
> supported hardware list shows that it is a "RealTek 8129/8139" type card.
> In the full screen configuration, what option do I select for this?  How do
> I set up the resources?

Use the 'rl' driver. I've done an FTP install using that card with no
problems.

-ac

Alex Charalabidis (AC8139)            5050 Poplar Ave, Ste 170
System Administrator                         Memphis, TN 38157
WebNet Memphis                                  (901) 432 6000
Author, The Book of IRC              http://www.bookofirc.com/