Date:      Thu, 26 Sep 2002 03:23:01 -0400
From:      "MET" <met@uberstats.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Setting up the GUI (XFree86 / KDE)

So I've synched my source tree to 4.x-stable and all my ports.  I
installed XFree86-4.2.0 and KDE 3.0.3 (I think that's the last number),
but now what?  I've only installed these options through FBSD initial
installation methods before.  What do I need to do now so that I can
type startx and it loads KDE.  Or even better, have KDE load on boot?

Suggestions, links anything would be of great assistance.

~ Matthew