Date:      Wed, 21 Feb 2001 08:59:14 +0100
From:      Carles =?iso-8859-1?Q?G=F3mez?= <carlesgo@mat.upc.es>
To:        Kevin Oberman <oberman@es.net>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>, "questions@freebsd.org" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Tcpdump and a WaveLAN driver

	Dear sirs,

	First of all, thanks for your answer.

	Well, the problem is that when I use this WaveLAN card with a RedHat
6.2, tcpdump prints lines for the packets that are transmitted or
received from the WaveLAN interface. But with FreeBSD 3.2, this doesn't
happen.
	Anyway, do you think I won't be able to get tcpdump's output related to
the WaveLAN interface with FreeBSD 3.2?

	Many thanks,

			Carles Gómez Montenegro
			Polytechnic University of Catalonia