Date:      Sun, 04 Feb 1996 08:40:39 +0200
From:      Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za>
To:        michael butler <imb@scgt.oz.au>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: SUP busy?

michael butler wrote:
> J Wunsch writes:
>
> > As Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:
>
> > > If you're in europe, try nic.funet.fi.
>
> > If you're in germany, try sup.de.freebsd.org.
>
> Whilst not appropriate to European sites .. for Australia and New Zealand,
> we have sup.au.freebsd.org and sup2.au.freebsd.org,

... and in South Africa there is sup.za.freebsd.org, ftp.za.freebsd.org
and ftp2.frebsd.org. There are also CTMs of the international crypto code
if for FTP and for email for thos who ask me.

Mark Murray
46 Harvey Rd, Claremont, Cape Town 7700, South Africa
+27 21 61-3768 GMT+0200
Finger mark@grondar.za for PGP key