Date:      Wed, 17 Jan 2007 20:37:16 +0100
From:      Firas Kraiem <fkraiem@enib.fr>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Firefox refuses to start in FBSD 6.2-RELEASE

Hi to all of you !

The title pretty much says it all, when I install Firefox, the install seems
to run without problems but when I try to run it, no joy. If I try to run it
from a terminal, I just get thrown back to the prompt without any output.
This occurs with all the Firefox versions I've tried, i.e. : 1.5.0.8 package
on the 6.2-RELEASE CD, 2.0.0.1 both from packages and ports and 2.0.0.1 Linux
version from ports. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Firas.