Date:      Wed, 8 Mar 2006 17:22:42 +0000
From:      Daniela <dgw@liwest.at>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Signal 17 to Fluxbox -> system lockup

Hi list!

Over the years I got into the habit of suspending processes with signal 17
(SIGSTOP). And everything ran fine until yesterday: I suspended Fluxbox and
after switching to it's VTY I couldn't switch back, the system didn't respond
any more to my keyboard input.

How can I prevent these lockups (besides the obvious), i.e. how do I prevent
Fluxbox from intercepting certain key combinations (Control + Alt + F[n])?

Thanks in advance.

Daniela

--
Hope is the worst of all evils, for it prolongs the torments of man.