Date:      Tue, 18 Jan 2005 11:04:26 +0000
From:      Srot BULL <pwd8jmr22w@me.point.ne.jp>
To:        Chat-ML FreeBSD <freebsd-chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Just to make sure that I am following the correct FreeBSD ML rules/etiquettes

Hi,

Sorry if this is not the right list for this post. I did not want to bother
all those guys in the questions mailing list with this non-sense posting.
By the way, if I do this kind of posting again...please tell where to
correctly post it...

I have this question all a long and it seems that my urge to ask this
question in this list is no longer controllable.

For example:
I posted a question in the freebsd-questions mailing list and as usual I
get my quick and valuable answers.  To all volunteers, Thank You!
I posted this yesterday:
IPFW - How to allow NAT client to CVSup

Now, what if I need to follow-up another question that is not much related
to my original post but a little to the response that the people gave me.
Like for example, Mr. Aaron Siegel, answered that I should be editing the
/etc/rc.firewall.  Just for example again, if I wanted to ask the list
which should it be. Do I need to make my own rulesets or do I need to use
/etc/rc.firewall because, sometime before (sorry I could not find it
anymore...) I have read about leaving /etc/rc.firewall as it should be,
because it is a little outdated and that I should create my own
rulesets...I hope I am not sounding like I do not need answers like that, I
NEED THEM, because I want to learn...I just need some guidance and your
ideas here.

Assuming the above, do I need to post another topic for the above or should
I just continue to respond and ask the above question in the same thread?
Do I sound really stupid here?  Well, my reason for my posting this
non-sense question is, what if someone like me, new to FreeBSD gets a
response like search it in the archive...I do, but what if someone gets to
read the above archive and gets confused because I asked another question
which was not so related to the original posting.  This is just an
assumption...

Well if you find this post uncomprehensible sorry...
If you have some advice, can I have then...?

Thanks and have a nice day...to all of you.

Srot BULL