Date:      Mon, 2 Sep 1996 09:02:55 +0200
From:      Eric.Berenguier@sycomore.fr (Eric Berenguier)
To:        dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu, Scott Blachowicz <scott@statsci.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 2.1.0 CRASH!

A (At) 22:36 30/08/96, Doug White ecrivait (wrote):
>I don't know of any OSs that consider the swap to be total memory

Macintosh system 7 does
(but it's not really an OS ;) )

>available.  The three that I know of that use swap other than UNIXen are
>OS/2, Windows95 and Windows, and they use method #1 too.

btw, my swap space was 32 and not 20 (sorry for mistake), and i don't run x

another question: i would like to know how full is my memory & swap ?
what is the command to run ?

Thank you

--
Eric Berenguier

                    SYCOMORE
31, place des Corolles - 92098 PARIS LA DEFENSE
             http://www.sycomore.fr