Date:      30 Jun 99 08:12:36 PDT
From:      Jesus Monroy <jesus.monroy@usa.net>
To:        Seth <seth@freebie.dp.ny.frb.org>
Cc:        Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>, advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [Re: [Re: [Re: [Re: My FreeBSD Experience ]]]]

Seth <seth@freebie.dp.ny.frb.org> wrote:
> On Wed, 30 Jun 1999, Jesus Monroy wrote:
> =

> >     I see your point, but no solution. I know the =

> >     boot block is badly documented. As a matter of fact,
> >     the documentation in FreeBSD is incorrect, or at least the =

> >     notes.
> > =

> >     May notes I see, in the code and occasionaly in man(1)
> >     pages are just wrong.  Mind you I not going to run
> >     down these daemons I just don't have the energy for
> >     a fight like that. =

> =

> =

> So what you're saying is the following: "I see problems, =

> but I'm not going
> to take the time to help fix them.  Instead, I'll just keep =

> complaining"?
> =

   No, wrongo. I report bugs and I fix bugs.
   I DON'T run down the morons that make them.
   =

   Should you have problems with this statement, my opinions
   are of record and can be found at:

   http://minnie.cs.adfa.oz.au/cgi-bin/newsread?12953

> >     In any case, I move camps, IF you can present a
> >     decent alternative. Never mind the political battle, if =

> >     you have a worthy idea, I will at least read (listen).
> >     If I agree, you'll get my support and voice. (if you want)
> =

> And what exactly is your support and voice worth when it's not backed
> up by any sort of constructive action?
> =

   "when you assume you make an ass out of u and me", =

   Tony Randall, Odd Couple (TV show).

   Have a nice day. Thanks for playing.

---
"I'd rather pay for my freedom than live in a bitmapped, =

pop-up-happy dungeon like NT."
http://www.performancecomputing.com/features/9809of1.shtml