Date:      Wed, 6 Sep 2000 15:18:47 -0400
From:      "Raymond Hicks" <rayhicks@UU.NET>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   4th build of BSD server...  what now?

I am installing or shall I say trying to install freebsd 4.1 over ftp...  I
can boot kern and mfsroot no problem get through setup and once I am to
where it is looking up host..  it hangs there/.  what is up?  I have loaded
3.4 10 times befor no problems..  used same information that was on box
befor too...  what would cause it to not find this?  is it not bringing up
the ethernet interface?  the light on the hub says it is up?  can anyone
help me please?

raymond  hicks