Date:      Fri, 9 Jun 2000 09:01:22 -0400 (EDT)
From:      mi@privatelabs.com
To:        sobomax@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/19047: net/arpwatch patched to use tmpfile() instead of m ktemp()

On  9 Jun, sobomax@FreeBSD.org wrote:
= Synopsis: net/arpwatch patched to use tmpfile() instead of mktemp()
=
= State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
= State-Changed-By: sobomax
= State-Changed-When: Fri Jun 9 00:24:07 PDT 2000
= State-Changed-Why:
= Another patch committed. Anyway thanks for reporting and please in the future
= try to be more cooperative and keep your ego under control.
=
= http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=19047

I maintain, there was nothing wrong with my patch on any of the
Operating Systems in scope.  My earlier reference to my ego was
to explain my reluctance to compromise in that particular case,
not to admit a flaw in the patch. Respectfully,

	-mi