Date:      Fri, 23 Apr 2004 05:33:35 -0700
From:      Kent Stewart <kstewart@owt.com>
To:        TooManySecrets <toomany@toomany.net>
Cc:        freebsd-current <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Problems with pci recognition on a laptop

On Friday 23 April 2004 05:19 am, TooManySecrets wrote:
> El vie, 23-04-2004 a las 13:41, Kent Stewart escribi=F3:
> > Do you have
> >
> >     device miibus
> >      device re
> >
> > in your kernel config file.
>
> Yes... Sure!! XDDD

I saw your "Nuevo portatil" where you tried re and rl after I sent my=20
email. Since you tried both versions of the 8139[c], you are beyond my=20
skills with the Realtek but I am curious what=20

pciconf -l | grep 8139=20

shows. They change chipsets on occasion and you may need additional=20
coding in if_rl.c or if_re.c.

I was just reading about the Acer Aspire and couldn't find the 1605

Kent

> And yes, I know your spanish, and is very good ;-)

jejejeje
=2D-=20
Kent Stewart
Richland, WA