Date:      Tue, 15 May 2001 15:42:39 +1000
From:      <Tom.Bounxokvan@qsuper.qld.gov.au>
To:        freebsd-arch@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   What is FreeBSD???

Hello,

I am a Linux user, but I'm thinking of giving FreeBSD ago. I am thinking of
downloading
FreeBSD today, but just wonder what is BSD like? Do it has GUI? Is it easy to
connection
to window partition in the case of multiple OS on one box? Does it include Samba
and NSF?
Is it good for Desktop user?

The lattest version for now is 4.3 right, Is the next version will be 5.0????

please reply me all the detail and pictures of the BSD too if you can

I really do appreciate it..

Thank you

Tom

EMAIL CONFIDENTIALITY:

This email is for its intended recipient only and may contain confidential
and/or privileged information.

If this email has been sent to you in error, you must not copy or distribute any
 information which it contains.  Following your receipt of this email, please
forward to and notify the Government Superannuation Office at the email address
listed above.  Following such notification, please delete this email.

Please note that any views expressed in this email are those of the individual
sender, except where the sender specifically states such views to be those of
the Government Superannuation Office.