Date:      Fri, 19 Oct 2001 11:34:16 -0300
From:      Fernan Aguero <fernan@iib.unsam.edu.ar>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   mpg123 source files missing from mirrors

According to
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/pds.cgi?ports/audio/mpg123

there are a few files needed for mpg123 (source + patches)

I've been to a few of the mirrors listed as having the files, just to
find that they are only carrying one patch.

Is the web site outdated or is there a problem with the mirrors?

(I tried to get the sources manually since the make process from the
port fails when contacting ftp.kame net. I am also failing manually on
this one. Is ftp.kame.net the only mirror carrying the mpg123
patches?)

Thanks in advance,

Fernan

PS: please CC me in the reply