Date:      Thu, 27 Apr 2000 21:49:30 -0700
From:      David Greenman <dg@root.com>
To:        "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb@hub.freebsd.org>
Cc:        dan@FreeBSD.ORG, ryan@sasknow.com, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cvsup.ca.freebsd.org

>	i'll send this on to David Greenman.  David runs DNS for
>FreeBSD.org.

   I don't manage subdomains from freebsd.org. Those are handled by the
regional subdomain admins. For ca.freebsd.org, that would be Lyndon Nerenberg
<lyndon@orthanc.com>.

-DG

David Greenman
Co-founder/Principal Architect, The FreeBSD Project - http://www.freebsd.org
Creator of high-performance Internet servers - http://www.terasolutions.com
Pave the road of life with opportunities.