Date:      Sat, 6 Apr 1996 23:06:43 +0300 (EET DST)
From:      Narvi <narvi@haldjas.folklore.ee>
To:        "Brent J. Nordquist" <nordquist@platinum.com>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Port of flex 2.5.2 to FreeBSD uploaded

On Sat, 6 Apr 1996, Brent J. Nordquist wrote:

> I placed in in ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/incoming/flex-2.5.2.tar.gz.
> This was an extremely straightforward port; no work Makefile or code
> changes were required.  I just had to develop the top-level Makefile
> and the package files.

You preceded me by a day or two (damn laysiness)... I will tomorrow try a
make world with it (-stable from somewhen middle of February) with it and
if it succeeds then try to convince people to include it in the tree
instead of the old one...

> --
> Brent J. Nordquist      PLATINUM technology, inc. (ViaTech Development Lab)
> nordquist@platinum.com  2600 Eagan Woods Dr., Suite 410, Eagan, MN  55121-1152
>
> Voice +1 612 688-3033   If you can keep your head when all about you are
> Vmail +1 708 620-5116   losing theirs, you clearly don't understand the
>       (ext. 7806)       situation.

	Sander

Eat good food, preserve nature, be nice to all nice people :)