Date:      Fri, 5 Jan 2001 02:03:11 +0100
From:      Ernst de Haan <ernst@jollem.com>
Subject:   Re: JFC Dependency missing for jdk12-beta ?

Hi,

To me it seems this can be fixed very easily, by adding jfc as a dependency to
the BUILD_DEPENDS variable. I wrote a small patch for the Makefile, and
attached it. Should I re-shar this stuff, and send-pr it?

Oh, and I was wondering why the patches are applied in the way they are, using
shell commands, instead of using the normal PATCHFILES and PATCH_SITES
variables in the port Makefile. Is this done on purpose? Or should we change
the Makefile to use the standard approach? I know I had some problems with
these patches in the past when reinstalling the jdk12-beta port (see below).

--
Ernst