Date:      Wed, 13 Feb 2002 15:58:42 +0530
From:      "Gautham Ganapathy" <gauthamg123list@yahoo.com>
To:        "FreeBSD Questions @ FreeBSD.org" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: bochs vga font not detected by X

Hi

mkfontdir worked. thanx a lot. however, i have a new problem. on running
bochs, it panics and gives a message saying that SIGILL is not implemented.
the signal manpage says that SIGILL cannot be trapped using signal. is there
any workarond for this? bochs seems to work fine when, i change the config
to ignore fatal errors. however, this could generate unpredictable errors.

gautham